Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What's the Good Word?


I'm SO over the doomers and gloomers that consume most of our media sources... anyone with me on this???? That's what I thought! In that case, do yourself a favor and keep the positive mojo moving in your direction by bookmarking this site: http://www.happynews.com/

Loving this story in particular... http://www.happynews.com/news/9232009/helping-women-sweat-success.htm

If you are reading this, commit yourself to one random act of kindness today... here are some ideas: pay for the car behind you at the toll booth, send a card to someone you've been thinking about, pay a stranger a fabulous compliment, hug a friend for no good reason, send an a Publix gift card to a family that can use it... anonymously.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! I just sent my neighbor a bottle of wine and a bag of candy corn from one witch to another.....thanks for the idea....have your blog on my favs ROAM and will check daily! Keep the love coming....

    ReplyDelete