Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This Britt is NOT a Hot Mess...


It's a confirmed hot success... yep, The Blonde is getting in a quick caffeinated babble before she heads off to NYC. As much as I try to cut down on my daily java intake, I just can't pass up a really good cup o' joe! Plus, I'm gonna need it this week ;)

Anyway, on my July adventure to Costa Rica, I came across some amazing coffee from Cafe Britt that I have to dish about. Where are all my fellow coffee connoisseurs out there?

If you are into organic and eco-friendly, you absolutely have to try Cafe Britt Organic Shade Grown Coffee. It's dark roasted with rich flavor hints of apple and laurel. And, Cafe Britt has been cultivating and processing certified organic coffee since 1991... WAY before organic was cool. Cafe Britt Organic is harvested from plantations that use 100 organic materials to improve and fertilize the soil. The coffee bushes flourish under the shady embrace of native Costa Rican tree species, which increase the plantation's biodiversity by attracting migrating birds and other animals. This makes for long-term sustainability of the region's agro-ecosystem. Cafe Britt also practices fair trade.

Click on the link below to shop Cafe Britt Organic Coffee:

Cafe Britt Organic coffee: Directly from Costa Rica 100% eco-friendly plantations!

No comments:

Post a Comment