Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Costa Was The Mosta!



My lovelies! I am SO sorry that I have neglected you for nearly 90 days... shame on moi! At any rate, I am back and with more tales of adventure than you can imagine.

The gypsy soul in me began to stir again in July as the Babbling Blonde made her way to the gorgeous... I repeat, GORGEOUS country of Costa Rica for a week with the darling Miss Christy.

Days of hiking, zip lining and (of course) fishing led into nights of sipping Catena Alta Malbec on the balcony while listening to howler monkeys call into the dark treetops.

Perhaps my most cherished experience was that of the Simbiosis Volcanic Hot Springs in Rincon De La Vieja National Park. Glimpses of my youth came rushing back as we turned ourselves into human mud pies, brushing on the steamy mineral coating from head to toe.

If you ever consider a visit to Northwest Costa, do not miss Rincon De La Vieja and Simbiosis. Read more about the spa and its history here: http://www.simbiosis-spa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment