Monday, August 17, 2009

Goin' Nuts


Following the Costa Rica vacay (which consisted of many ice cold Imperials and other carb laden indulgences... yep, told myself carbs don't count when you are out of the country...lol), I decided to put myself on a training diet.

In the process of researching healthier food options, I heard about one of the yummiest ideas yet!

If you are a fan of peanut butter, check this out...
http://www.peanutwonder.com/

Made from peanuts that have actually been DE-FATTED!!! 85% less fat and 40% less calories! Crazy, I know, but wait til you taste this stuff. Every bit as good as normal peanut butter. Actually, I think it's better. My new fav snack is "Peanut Wonder" on slices of Granny Smith apples. I got a few jars at Whole Foods, but most larger health food stores carry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment