Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ready for the Reds...


How excited am I to be headed to the South Beach Food & Wine Fest this coming weekend?!!! With one of my favorite LA girlfriends in tow, I'll be sampling the pinots... the cabs... the malbecs... the zins (that would be red zin darling, don't you dare mistake it for that pink crap)... and, yes, even the merlots. No red will be left behind! Haven't heard of this star-studded culinary weekend? Get with the program! www.sobewineandfoodfest.com/2009/static.php?id=4

Oh heavens! Here we go again, time to scour the closet for the weekend's attire. If I would have won that $5,000 "Confessions of a Shopoholic" giveaway on BlueFly.com, certainly there would be no issue. Well, I did pick up an adorable "kermit the frog" green Alice & Olivia dress from Saks Off 5th. It ain't easy being green... unless it involves wearing something from Alice & Oliva. Quite easily becoming a favorite designer of mine. I mean, check out how fun this dress is:
http://www.shopbop.com/beaded-yoke-dress-alice-olivia/vp/v=1/845524441836555.htm?folderID=2534374302076779&extid=affprg

Someday perhaps this little bloggie blog will magically turn into a way of funding my penchant for designer clothes, shoes, jewerly and handbags. Can't hurt to dream.

I'll have much, much more to dish when I return dolls. One never knows who one might see in Miami... no gameshow hosts please, I've had my fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment