Monday, February 16, 2009

What ARE you thinking?

OK, so Erin needs to come back to her senses and grab JR before someone else does! Girl, why you crying over Duncan's shaggy self? I just want to grab an electric razor, shave his face, and give him a few greasy hamburgers.

Missed this week's episode of The City? You can catch it in a few days at: www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/the-city/videos-full-episodes.jhtml

Did you watch Jay's painful gig at the Gansevoort in NYC last week? The gig bombed, but the hotel is far from a dud: www.hotelgansevoort.com/

However, even better yet, in my humble blonde opinion, is the Gansevoort South. My own personal experience celebrating New Year's Eve in this chic hotel has made me a forever fan: www.gansevoortsouth.com/restaurants-bars-lounges/index.cfm

Sipping a martini at the bar a few seats away from Dennis Rodman, dining at Philippe, taking the freight elevator down to the ballroom to hear T.I. perform "Live Your Life" live. Loved every chaotic moment! What fabulous frocks were the South Beach gals wearing you ask? The shorter the better my darlings... check out this hot number and you'll see what I mean: www.bluefly.com/Tufi-Duek-black-color-blocked-sequin-mini-shift-dress/cat20114/208294200/detail.fly

Out for this evening sweets, more soon. XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment