Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Feelin' Bleau


The crystal chandeliers and glamorous intrigue of the Bleau Bar caused a serious sensory rush the instant my black stilettos stepped through the glass door. I was 100% sure that I could live here and never, ever go back. Without question, I was head over Via Spiga heels in love with this hotel!

Given that it was a picture perfect Miami Beach day in the mid 70's, not a cloud in the sky and just a light breeze off the Atlantic, I dialed my gorgeous Saturday sidekick and asked about the plan for the next few hours. Ok, so maybe I couldn't understand the nuances of the conversation due to the thick latin accent, but I knew it was beach or pool... the options were clear. Only, in my haste to leave the condo, I had forgotten to pack my bikini! 911! I remained calm, poured a glass of Sauvignon Blanc, walked downstairs to Aquamarine and (although we women all know how hard it is to find a hot suit on the fly) somehow made it happen. Thanks Lenny! http://www.lennyswimwear.com/

Saturday afternoon with a fab new suit, a bottle of wine, my own cabana boy and the hottest pool scene ever... life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment