Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday Night Torture!



After my past three weekends of wine fest-ing, Latin boy rendezvous-ing, and Ritz Carlton High Tea-ing... I've grounded myself on a Saturday. So sad, but so true. This Leonine social butterfly is feeling oh so cooped up and tortured! Ok, well life isn't that bad.

I shouldn't complain, I had the best "girl" day ever. Started out at the Waterside Shops in Naples. You've never been?! Oooo, you really have to pay a visit, you won't be sorry, promise! They just opened a fabulous new Nordstrom, I was able to drool over the 1837 line at Tiffanys, and they even have a Swarovski Crystal store! Check out some of the gorgeous Swarovski Crystal baubles at: http://www.swarovski.com/Web_US/en/0110/category/Jewellery/Pierced_Earrings.html

Even made it to work out with my personal trainer at 6 PM... admirable... but, no fun to behave!

No comments:

Post a Comment