Friday, March 27, 2009

Honestly...


Calling all those antioxidant fans out there! I just have to dish about my new favorite thing. In case you haven't realized it yet, I most always have a "new favorite thing." I am SO loving the USDA Organic line of "Honest Teas." Low cal, high in antioxidants... which I desperately need after a few weeks of... fun ;)

Cool name, even cooler bottle of tea. My personal choice selection is the Moroccan Mint Green. Light, refreshing and perfect for hot Florida days. Can't get enough of it, really. When you go pick up your first bottle don't forget to take a peek under the cap. Each bottle cap has a different quote or saying on the inside. Like I said, LOVE it!

Honest Tea even has a Facebook fan page! You can check out the site to find out who sells and distributes: http://www.honesttea.com/products/glass/

No comments:

Post a Comment